Intellys’ Customers may select desired services allowing a tailored approach to network equipment implementation. Intellys will provide the skills and knowledge necessary to add one or many devices into a new or existing network and ensure their network wide operation.
- Provision of a site survey checklist for Intellys’ Customer use (Intellys will conduct a paid survey on request)
- Assignment of a Project Manager
- Kickoff Project Meeting
- Develop an agreed statement of work if needed
- Installation Project Plan development
- Coordination of installs etc.
- Scheduling of installation between Intelligent Networks and your Representative prior to dispatching field personnel.
- Physical Installation (Unpacking, mounting, connection of power)
- Loading of a ready made Customer Generated Configuration to establish network connectivity
- Connecting the appropriate Customer supplied network interfaces (WAN/LAN) using the appropriate equipment cables
- Running our recommended equipment diagnostics
- Running unit diagnostics and correction of malfunctions caused by a defect in the installed equipment
- Installation and test of remote dialup console access if provided.
- Testing of Telco “Backbone” trunks as appropriate.
- Validation of network interface status and notification of any carrier issues.
- Completing a check of your installed equipment by executing next hop reach-ability verification.
- De-installation of on-site equipment when replaced by Intellys installed equipment. (Does not include equipment removal) Acceptance check list as provided by Intellys
- Cut over support / migration strategy
- Real time Documentation in SystemTask©
- Inside wiring, other than to an approved Telco demarcation point
Additional Installation Services
These services may be added if all necessary requirements for the listed services above have not been provided
- Movement of equipment to final installation destination
- Electrical Work to external to equipment
- Special access arrangements to and from data center
- Correcting a faulty Customer performed installation
- Inside wiring, other than to a Telco demarcation point
- Special On-Site assistance in which you request equipment/software reconsideration or modification. This also includes any engineering services from our remote monitoring facility or our Technical Support Staff
- De-installation and/or relocation of any equipment at present site or to new site.
- Obtaining special permits, authorization etc.
- Any repair service you request which is normally not included
- Installation of used manufacturer equipment when not sold by manufacturer
- Central site software configuration support when only a remote unit is installed
- Any parts not covered by an installation order
- Any expansion to the installation that you request and Intellys agree to perform
- Additional trips resulting from inaccurate information; Failure to meet committed times or dates as indicated during coordinated process
Call Today For An Estimate On Your Project!