Site Surveys & Network Assessments
Full review and analysis of site to determine overall readiness for project implementation defined per SOW.
- Walk through of Customer site
- Information gathered for network design specifications
- Wiring closet and equipment cabinet reviews
- AC power and UPS systems requirements verified
- Appropriate cable measurements, including any cable run obstructions are noted
- Tasks required for installation/maintenance readiness are defined
- Written report delivered to Customer
- Vision drawing if defined in SOW
- Real time documentation in SystemTask©
The IT industry is asset intensive where the ability to generate revenue is directly dependent on the availability of critical, revenue generating soft and hard assets. In order to mitigate the risk of downtime and optimize assets that have a direct and significant impact on company operations and performance, companies are increasingly investing in enterprise IT asset management, asset life cycle and strategic network asset tracking solutions.
Intellys understands the critical nature of your IT assets. We have developed a robust Asset Tracking System – SystemTask© – that allow for real time updates on RMA procedures, historical and current reporting, and the flexibility to customize the program according to your immediate and changing preferences. We feel confident, the industry has not seen this combination of detail and flexibility.
Plan » Procure » Deploy » Track » Maintain » Retire.
- Includes all items listed above where applicable
- Notation of main address, phone number
- Notation of office, cubicle, or desk location including name if available
- Notation of phone number(s) of the voice set, area code, number, and extension
- Notation of LAN/WAN Intelligent Networks’ Customer Equipment model type, serial number and list of miscellaneous equipment (fax machine, etc.)
- All information tracked and updated – to the minute – in SystemTask© Asset Management when maintained by Intellys
Call Today For An Estimate On Your Project!