Staging & Configuration
Equipment Staging and Configuration are available for server and networking products. Staging and Configuration services are conducted in the Intelligent Networks Lab. Services are conducted in a secure environment.
- Receipt of equipment (including software)
- Inventory of equipment (including software)
- Unpack equipment and install additional components as required
- Verify and record serial numbers per Intelligent Networks Customer requirements
- Load and configure hardware and software per design specifications
- Test hardware and software and verify proper operation of each component
- Perform software licensing procedures as needed
- Disconnect and repack all equipment
- Label boxes, prepare shipping documents and ship equipment to site
- Input equipment arrival time in SystemTask®
- Cataloging all information in SystemTask® Asset Management Database
Call Today For An Estimate On Your Project!